Header Ads Widget

Anupam Kher Sunny Deol Randeep Hooda and More Remember Late Mushtaq Khan

The veteran actor Mushtaq Khan unfortunately passed away on September 24, 2026, after a long battle with cancer. While he had begun recovering from it, it relapsed again eight days ago. Mushtaq Khan has been responsible for some of the most iconic roles in Bollywood over four long decades. Many celebrities from Bollywood have shared a moment of grief, remembering the late Mushtaq Khan via their social media.

Mushtaq Khan
Rajpal Yadav posted saying, “This afternoon I went to meet Mushtaq Bhai and talked to him. He saw me, shook my hand, listened to everything I said, and reacted to it. I still can't believe that the person I met two hours ago, the person I shook hands with, is no longer among us. We are all bowing down to the decision of the Almighty. Mushtaq Bhai was, is, and will always be a popular person and actor, and will remain so. I offer you a heartfelt tribute with a heavy heart.”

 


The director of Welcome, Anees Bazmee, expressed his disbelief. He said, “Shocked and speechless by the passing of Mushtaq Bhai (my balu). A truly remarkable artist and a beautiful soul. May Allah bless his soul and give strength to his family and loved ones.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Anees Bazmee (@aneesbazmee)


Anupam Kher took to Instagram to share a video on how he felt. With that, he captioned the post as, “I have very beautiful memories of working with Mr. Mushtaq Khan. Hearing the news of his passing, he came back to my eyes all day. My heartfelt condolences to his son Mohsin and the entire family.”

 

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Anupam Kher (@anupampkher)


Sunny Deol posted a story on the same. He said, “Sad to hear about Mushtaq Khan. He was a nice human being and a fine actor. Have fond memories of him. May they find strength in this difficult hour.”

 

mushtaq

 

Randeep Hooda posted saying, “Deeply saddened to hear about the passing of Mushtaq Khan ji. His screen presence, impeccable comic timing, and the warmth he brought to every role made generations of audiences laugh and smile. His contribution to cinema will always be remembered. My heartfelt condolences to his family, friends and loved ones.”

 

mushtaq

 

Even the director of Hanuman Ansh, Vishal Chaturvedi, had a few words for Mushtaq Khan. He said, “We were supposed to work together, Mushtaq ji. What an actor you were, what a legacy you left! Om Shaanti.



Also Read: Mushtaq Khan Funeral: Rajat Bedi, Manish Wadhwa, Sharad Malhotra and More Pay Last Respects



from filmfare https://ift.tt/T6amk8G
via IFTTT